Saturday, March 13, 2010

Are you still Addicted to FarmVille?

How many people in Philippines alone log in to Facebook or FB as we internet dwellers call it. I think almost every time we use the internet, the first thing that we think of is notifications or other may be so eager to check if they have some unread messages in their inboxes. But there are an exceptional portion of the population who log in to FB just to check their Farm.. Oh what farm?


FarmVille, it's the hippest game on Facebook. A lot of teens are hooked up on Farmville, me personally, honestly, I was also hooked up to it for a while until I grew tired of the same routine, and wanted to try some other games on Facebook.

Okay some facts about FarmVille, this game has become the most widely played game this year, second to Cafe World which I also had an account which I forgot to check.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Headlines